Chloe Edith or balenciaga

i personally love the edith and am not a fan at all of the balenciaga...however, i think i am the only one who feels that way about the balenciaga...so (shh, don't tell)...

JAP4life said:
i personally love the edith and am not a fan at all of the balenciaga...however, i think i am the only one who feels that way about the balenciaga...so (shh, don't tell)...
I like the B-bays just don't know if they going to go out of fashion soon:Push:

i like the fact that you can be more picky about the b-bag - they come in so many more colors and are more available than the edith so you can get one exactly like you want it. with the edith, you have to take whatever you can find, but i do love the edith. if you're looking for something brown, i'd go with it, but if you're looking for something not brown, balenciaga.

amanda said:
i like the fact that you can be more picky about the b-bag - they come in so many more colors and are more available than the edith so you can get one exactly like you want it. with the edith, you have to take whatever you can find, but i do love the edith. if you're looking for something brown, i'd go with it, but if you're looking for something not brown, balenciaga.

I totally agree! :biggrin:

I think Edith is arm-held only...the b-bag (city, twiggy) is primarily arm-held but also has a shoulder strap... The b-bag is very hardy...some of my Chloe bags get scratched easily, but I can't tell if the Edith leather is smooth or pebbled...

JAP4life said:

Well, maybe not the ONLY one...I vote for the Edith. No contest.

The Edith has classic styling which might explain why some people are underwhelmed by it...there are no bells and whistles, its just a bag. I think it's a style that will always be around.

B-bag are more maverick styling in the handbag world. It's become a classic because its longevity in industry and the continued demand for it.
I like them both! :love: