Chloe Edith on Hold at Bloomingdales

1. I saw a red Chloe Edith yesterday on sale for $622.99 at Bloomies in SF. It is on hold until closing today under the name of Gloria Martines (not my real name by the way). The sale person who has it on hold is Anna Baglieri, but she is off today. If you open an account you get an extra 10% or 15% off. They will do a charge ship for anyone interested, the number is 415 856-5428

2. Thanks for the post and the hold, that was nice!

Who got this baby???? I love the Edith and red is hot!

3. I got her!!! Edith is the best and getting so much harder to find! Thank you so much
    sfgirl!!! Anna was out today & a great SA Leslie helped me, the bag had been put back out on the floor & she went & found her!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! What an amazing deal on an amazing bag AND 15% for opening a cc - I so love edith!!! Can't thank you enough!:yahoo: <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

4. that was nice deal. too bad i missed it.

5. So glad a TPFer got it! Very nice of you to post this, OP!:tup:

6. Congrats!!! Make sure to post modeling pics in the Chloe sub-forum when she arrives:girlsigh:.

7. Which Edith was she???:love:

8. Thanks so much ali w! and Kellykapoor she's the medium satchel, so looking forward to seeing her & will post pics! :yes:

9. congrats...you will love her...its such a gorgoues colour!

10. Ahh yes! Medium Satchel. I knew her all too well. She mocks me with her beauty each day knowing full well that I do not possess the free hand needed to carry her :upsidedown:

11. so funny kellykapoor ! :roflmfao: The med satchel may mock you but I know you are still enjoying your beautiful new betty on your shoulder!! ;) Look ma no hands! :p

12. It's true. I do take comfort in the arms of my Betty. She is gentle and generous :love:

13. Congratulations, great deal, and the red is beautiful!!

14. So glad you got it. Enjoy!!