Chloe Edith colors

1. I would like to know what colors are available for Edith, so far there are whiskey, chocolate, sand (chamois) grey and chamois.

I've also actually seen white and mousse (dove), can someone confirm that or post pics? I would love to see the Edith in mousse. :love:

[EDIT] Added some pics I found on eBay's seller roz77772002.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. i've never seen the white or the mousse. perhaps variations on chamois and grey?

i've also heard rumors of a black. is this true?
  3. There is a turquoise Edith. There is no white or mousse (at least not yet)...eBay already has fakes in a rainbow of, blue-green, pink, purple, red. The shoulder version will be available in black this fall, but right now we have whiskey, chamois, grey, and turquoise.

Edit: I TOTALLY forgot about the chocolate...that is a legitimate color! If they get a cream Edith this fall, I am going to be so broke!
  4. :biggrin: I have seen a black in a store here in Italy... I don't like
    I'm going to buy a grey one.. Or maybe i'll wait the off-white in June-July
  5. LOL... pink, purple, red???

Ooohhh, black. How do you know they're having white in June-July?
  6. I asked and they answer to me that i'll found this colour available in stores as a fall-winter colours.. so in june-july..
    I don't know if buy now edith in grey or wait until july...
  7. ^ I like grey! But if I were you, I'll wait till June-July just to make sure. :biggrin:
  8. The Cantine will be available in black for pre-fall. That is the name of the shoulder style. I could not remember it earlier. I have pics of it posted you go:
  9. I heard they will launch the White Edith at Winter collection.
  10. Ooh...cream edith sounds so nice!
  11. I guess that will be the next PB Homework assignment, find pictures of the white Edith! :biggrin:
  12. I definitely want a white one if they are going to come out with one!
  13. hmm...i don't know if i'd want both a white and a grey edith. i guess it'll just all depend on what the white looks like.
  14. I saw pics of the black and was so disappointed. It had black topstitching...One of the best design features of the Edith is the contrasting stitching. I was so hoping the black would be stitched in cream disappointing...

And I'm not sure about white. I love white bags but I would prefer a winter white Edith.....I can only dream :smile:
  15. Oh I can't wait to see a pic of the winter white.