Chloe designs you (secretly... sort of) really don't like!

1. Hehe just a quick disclaimer before I start... I love chloe as much as the next person. I love it for its understated yet beautiful designs, the way it relies on design and material rather than um... (sorry LV lovers... ) a monogram, and the classic yet casual feel it has to it. Of course, like everything, there are exceptions, and there are a few bags that make me scream 'what were you thinking?!' when I look at them!

First: the Silverado. I have to admit I don't hate it nearly as much as I did when I first saw it, but the site of the python one will haunt me forever. (I hate snakes though, so this is very biased)

Second: the Audra. It's the opposite of the silverado for me, I didn't mind it at first, but when I saw it again I found fault with the patent leather. Then the squares. Then the zip. And it went downhill from there.

Third: I don't know what this is, but it has gone completely against everything I like about chloe.

This is all just my opinion though, feel free to blast me to a million pieces if you disagree! And please share... i'm so curious!

2. Hmmm - this is a tough question because there were plenty of bags that I disliked at first glance and then they sort of grew on me until I even bought them. I thought Betties were boring until I saw celebrities sporting them. I have two now. The Ava bag bugged me at first because the closure flap just turned me off - who knows why? Yet months later I found myself putting in Bergdorf's shopping bag. Haven't pulled any triggers yet though. The quilting on the Bays seemed redolent of car seats but I just bought one for my daughter. Right now the 70's looking patchwork quilted one seems yucky - maybe because I lived through the seventies fashion wise and those looks were considered cheap? Less expensive patched up items were cheaper to manufacture using scraps. I don't think I'll change my mind about that one.

3. Im not a fan of the audra! i don't know, just no matter how much i look at it, it doesn't do anything for me! but i could be wrong..i could end up liking it one day! i never liked the bettys before, didnt like the shape and the style of it divananta i thought it was boring! but i dont know i just end up liking them! i now got two of them a large betty and a betty chain tote..

4. This is an interesting topic! Because oftentimes I'll see a pic of a bag and like it, but then when I wear/touch/feel/smell it IRL, I may decide it's NOT FOR ME (rather than "hate").

And vice versa, too, like my Patsy. From the pics, it looked so bland and a waste of precious $$$. NM actually shipped it to me instead of another Chloe by pure ACCIDENT and the moment I pulled it out of the box, I was instantly SMITTEN :love: and it became my most-used bag this whole summer!

So to answer your question, let's just say "I never met a Chloe IRL I didn't like..." *nyuk, nyuk*

5. the ava, the patchwork, the patsy, and the original bay are just not for me.

I'm not a huge fan of the silverado or the betty but given the right color/leather, I know either could have me:drool:

6. Hmm, sorry, but I'm not a fan of the Edith...

7. Sorry,not a fan of Edith or maggie.

8. i hate the edith!!!

9. Lol that's scary! Because there are quite a few chloes i'm pretty indifferent too, like I don't absolutely waaaant. But I know lots of people have been indifferent to bags then looked at them in real life and go 'oh my god it's beautiful!'. Hehe, I guess not seeing them in real life is what is keeping my bank balance alive :smile:.

10. I feel too guilty to say I hate a bag, but my least liked chloe is the ava, only because of the phallic-looking flap... *disclaimer -I've never seen one in real life, so don't hate me for picking the ava as my least liked chloe!

11. That's what it is! - the flap is phallic looking! I did see the bag IRL and the phallic element didn't jump out at you if you know what I mean....

12. I would scream if it did jump out at me... if you know what I mean! LOL

13. :roflmfao:

14. I only love the paddies!

15. LOL:roflmfao::roflmfao:!