Chloe - Deal Of The Century!!!!!

1. I thought I had gotten the deal of the century when over in Italy this past year, purchasing an Armani Shearling Coat for 128 Euro! ... but I've since surpassed this with today's purchase!

I went into Gretta Luxe (Boston - Copley), and 'lo and behold, they were having their "get rid of the winter stuff" sale. In the window, I had spied the large Chloe Silverado Python bag (Tan/Brown). Other than my Silverado Doctor's Tote, this is the other Chloe bag that I coveted.

As you folks probably know, the large size and the python means that this bag is a bit pricey (around $2800). I paid ... are you sitting down yet ... $1500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts: :biggrin: :smile: I still can't believe it ... I have a beautiful brand new large-size Python. I'll try to post pictures in the next couple of days!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to me!!!!!!!!!
  2. lucky lady. Enjoy that is a dream come true.
  3. Congratulations, please post pics for us!
  4. wow .. I can't believe I'm thinking that $1500 for a bag is cheap! But yet I agree! Congratulations!
  5. Congrats!!!!!
  6. Yehhhh.. CeeJay!! What a steal and a great start for the new year!
  7. Congrats!!! Good things happen to good people! Enjoy your bag:love:
  8. Congratulations, and enjoy your bag!
  9. post pics, I would love to see your beautiful bag!
  10. I've been working on the computer most of the day today (putting stuff up on eBay ... have to pay for that new bag - tee hee hee :biggrin: !).

Anyhow, had to get some stuff out of the new bag ... I still can't believe my luck!!! I just LOVE my new bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW ... did I mention that they also had a Dark Brown one like mine? If I didn't, I apologize ... but in my happiness stupor, I get forgetful!

PS: I was told, however, NOT to mention that I got the discount as they would get in trouble with Chloe ... so, if you do call Gretta Luxe, please don't mention it!
  11. Wow... I didn't realize anything like that could even happen...

Big Congrats to you!!!!!!
  12. Neither did I Megs ... I'm still in shock! I think that I probably would have won the Olympic Gold Metal for "whip out the Credit Card from Wallet" competition!
  13. That is wonderful! Congrats! :biggrin:
  14. Congrats, Ceejay, on your new addition! I bet you're in handbag heaven, huh? Enjoy!
  15. that's really great! i never knew $1300 off a bag could ever could buy another purse with that money haha