Chloe Clutch?

1. Thank you!
    :smile:

2. I have one of these and you need to bear in mind they don't hold a lot of stuff! I use mine for nights out and meals out and that's it. It will fit a phone, keys, small purse, lipstick etc but not much else :smile:

3. Yes the clutch has a shoulder strap. I have the black one as well, and I am not very happy with it. The shoulder strap hangs crooked unless you hook it on the zipper, and then if you have a heavy wallet it constantly opens the zipper. Also as someone said before, it can barely hold anything but a wallet. Only good for a night out.

4. Hmm that makes me second guess it...I actually just bought it and was planning to use it for nights out...when I only want to bring my ID, cash/credit cards and phone.....

Bizfashionista - can I ask you how the wallet opens the zipper? Does that mean that the zipper is not functionable?

5. No the zipper does work, but the strap attaches to these hooks on the side of the bag, however the bag hangs crooked unless you attach the one side onto the zipper. Unless the weight in the bag is distributed evenly, the zipper will start to slightly open. If you can get the bag to hang straight without attaching the strap to the zipper, everything will be fine.

6. I have this one too. It's perfect when you want to carry just the bare essentials. Plus the lock is cute!

The only thing I don't like about it is that the shoulder strap is not detachable. I use it as a clutch so I was really tempted to cut the strap off. :p

7. Thank you...well I guess instead of cancelling my order, I'll wait for it to be delivered and then maybe return it...I'm lucky cuz I live literally 2 mins from a mall that has a NM

8. Too bad it's not working out, the sales price is great.