Chloe Chatty Cathy Clubhouse Chatroom

Oh yes, get the paraty! I already have one too and would love a second. Rock is fantastic! But if you've only budgeted for one additional bag through fall, then maybe diversify and get the marcie.

I am alright finacially so I could still get a Marcie. It is surprising that I have actually found the parary in rock on sale. I mean that colour is fantastic. I'll make up my mind tomorrow about it. I dont actually own a bag in the rock colour which sort of adds to me wanting it. It seems to match with everything. I had purple clothes on and it looked amazing with the rock colour.

Hi, I am mainly a lurker on the Chloe thread, but I have a question and dont want to start a new thread. Or do you think I should have on the main Chloe forum?

I am lusting after a Marcie, and have whittled down my choices to Ash or Ocean (I think :P).
Are these colours quite alike, as its really hard to gauge them from pics.
I think I prefer the Ocean, but am thinking it may be a bit too blue.
Could I have your thoughts please. TIA
oh, I also have a Brick Paraty, which I adore and class as a perfect neutral and wear all year round and would love my Marcie to be as versatile .

Hi, I am mainly a lurker on the Chloe thread, but I have a question and dont want to start a new thread. Or do you think I should have on the main Chloe forum?

I am lusting after a Marcie, and have whittled down my choices to Ash or Ocean (I think :P).
Are these colours quite alike, as its really hard to gauge them from pics.
I think I prefer the Ocean, but am thinking it may be a bit too blue.
Could I have your thoughts please. TIA
oh, I also have a Brick Paraty, which I adore and class as a perfect neutral and wear all year round and would love my Marcie to be as versatile .

Ocean is a very pretty blue - but yes blue doesn't always go with everything. I'm unfamiliar with ask - but if it's a grey or taupe/neutral - I'd go with that one - Chloe is great with their inbetween colors as they can are extremely versatile.

RAZ - I just saw pics of Ash in the other thread and I think it's much more versatile than ocean, although it's also beautiful. Ash is beautiful and has depth. It'll be a nice compliment to your brick paraty. Go for it!

I have become a Chloe nerd:lol: I actually recognise the desginer colour on lots of bags now. Today I was in the shop that carries Chloe where I live because they have a sale(I bought something:angel: ) and while I was looking around the SA got out a bag and said "we have that bag in this colour as well" to which I replied "ah rosewood":lol:

I have become a Chloe nerd:lol: I actually recognise the desginer colour on lots of bags now. Today I was in the shop that carries Chloe where I live because they have a sale(I bought something:angel: ) and while I was looking around the SA got out a bag and said "we have that bag in this colour as well" to which I replied "ah rosewood":lol:

Fess up, what did you get, better yet, we need pics..:smile:

rock.jpg

It is not actually old pink. I guess it looks like that with camera. It is rock. I love it so much so I went home and switched to this bag. It looks gorgeus cross-body even if the strap is not so long. I will take pics of that.

This is an AMAZING color of the Rock Paraty! :nuts: I have never seen a Rock that looked like this! Just beautiful and I think I need to have one..:graucho:..this looks like a grey/lilac version of Old Pink....

MissEvil would you say it has a bit of a lilac/violet undertones, as it appears in the photo? Or is it more of a true grey/rock color?

Chloe needs to stop it already with the most amazing neutrals....;)

Last edited: