Chloe boots have gotten under my skin.

Chloe has made some knee-high boots in an Edith type style... you know... big stitching, then the big tab at the back of the boot to pull the zipper up. I've only seen them in a very nice black leather, but I CAN'T GET THEM TO ZIP OVER MY CALVES!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Chloe has made some knee-high boots in an Edith type style... you know... big stitching, then the big tab at the back of the boot to pull the zipper up. I've only seen them in a very nice black leather, but I CAN'T GET THEM TO ZIP OVER MY CALVES!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Then those stinkin booties have your name written all over them. Chloe is coming out with a whole bunch this Fall/Winter, many different style too.:tup:

BTW, these boots go for $1295.00 at Holt Renfrew in Canada... yikes. I mentioned this to my DH and he thought that I should keep them in mind... except that I can't get them to zip up all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I don't think dieting will help either, since I have big calves from all the walking I do...

These boots will look great on somebody... just not me.

I have these exact boots in the Muscade color! They are so beautiful and I love them!! I got them from the BG.com sale a couple of months ago. :smile:

I'm waiting for those booties from LVR. In the mean time BG sends me an email to look at the Fall's new 'hottest' shoe. Okay I thought, so I open up the link and it's two pages of BOOTIES. Wow I thought LOL, I'm hip and don't even know it? Anyway Miu-Miu has some adorable booties and the cost is comparable (if not more) than LVR's 600 on the Chloe's. I'm waiting to see what my custom's (if any) charges are going to be, gulp.