Chloe Boots are here!

I really want to buy these boots but I was just wondering if any of you guys know if these boots are waterproof ? It rains a lot in TX so I would DIE if i ruin these boots :-P

I really want to buy these boots but I was just wondering if any of you guys know if these boots are waterproof ? It rains a lot in TX so I would DIE if i ruin these boots :-P

I live in Dallas and I have worn them out in the rain albeit, not as golashes but, like any other sort of leather thick soled shoe and they have been geat! I wouldn't go as far as to say they are weatherproof. Just wore them a couple of days ago when it was cold and rainy. They helped keep me warm and dry. :yes:
I also have a pair of higher heeled Chloe black boots and these lower light boots get 10 times as many compliments. I am always amazed. Every single time I have worn them, I have been told, "I love those boots". Try em you'll love em!!!

I would love to see pics of those boots on you. I ordered these too. I ordered them a size bigger b/c I read that Chloe boots were running smaller this year. I can't wait to see them.

These are mine. I love them! They may be too wellie-like for you!!! In fact, I would venture to say these may be the boots you returned but, in a diff. color. Perhaps these with the natural heel and lighter leather would be better for you and less dowdy.

Chloex-x Buckled Riding Bootx-x Neiman Marcus
I needed some boots for everyday. They are so comfy and look so cute with a pair of skinny jeans tucked in. Not too trendy a boot. Just right for me.
I am a high heel person and so finding a lower casual heel that I was comfortable in was tiring.

Oh I love them, great everyday boots...and a great price too. What a shame that I don't live in the US. :crybaby:

I live in Dallas and I have worn them out in the rain albeit, not as golashes but, like any other sort of leather thick soled shoe and they have been geat! I wouldn't go as far as to say they are weatherproof. Just wore them a couple of days ago when it was cold and rainy. They helped keep me warm and dry. :yes:
I also have a pair of higher heeled Chloe black boots and these lower light boots get 10 times as many compliments. I am always amazed. Every single time I have worn them, I have been told, "I love those boots". Try em you'll love em!!!

Mlredo, Are your black boots the Edith style with the big puller tab on the back?

Mlredo, Are your black boots the Edith style with the big puller tab on the back?

Yes, they are like the ones presently on sale at NM but, in black. They are very comfy. I wore them all day last Saturday while walking through 3 museums in NY. They are so easy to get on and off. The zipper is silver and runs up the inside of the calf. The pull (which is for decoration only) is on the back and looks just like the pull on an Edith. The box actually calls them "Candbury". The lower heeled ones are named "Prince" on the box. They (the high heel black ones) are great boots but, like I said in a previous post, the lower heeled ones are the ones that get the compliments. Perhaps it is because they are a lighter color which reveals the true quality of the leather more.
I swear if I had the money or enough days in the week to wear boots, I would buy those Ivory Edith boots on NM. I bet the leather is just awesome!

I ordered this pair from NM.com and I was thrilled when they finally came. But when I opened the box, one boot was all wrinkled and worn while the other boot's leather was still smooth and supple. Very disappointed and sadly returned them :hrmm:

They are so comfy and cute though, I hope you enjoy your new boots! :yes: