Chloe Black Betty Satchel @ NM.com

1. Got it! Thanks for the tip!

I hope that my order doesn't get canceled ... I know this has happened to other people!

2. ^^ oh so lucky! It had said available but as soon as I added it to my cart, it was not available anymore.

3. Bummer, BabyK! Maybe I got the last one ... hopefully it will show up again and you can grab it!

4. i ordered one and canceled my order, i have to wait till june before i can get another bag, twas a moment of weakness

5. Wow what deal on that Chloe!!!

6. I'm always too late. Congrats Lori!!

7. I can live vicariously thru you! show pics when you get it!

8. fabby deal, so glad a fab pfer got it :smile:

9. what an insane deal!

congrats!

10. Great job!!! its such a great deal!

11. Well, here's the bag. I truly love it, although I am finding that the handles are a bit wide (I have really small hands). I may see if I can take it to a repair shop and have the handles made a little thinner otherwise they will take some getting used to ... but without further ado, here she is (and the patent is gorgeous!!!):

[​IMG]

12. Lovely I am so jealous!

13. wow - that chloe is stunning!

14. Wow, TDF!! I got the small Red Patent Betty, and the handles do indeed take some getting use to. I was ready to return it because of this, but after I used it for a few times, I'm not bothered as much by it anymore. I tend to carry it more as a satchel in the crook of my arm, and then up on my shoulder if necessary, like when I need my hands to carry something.