Chloe Bay Handbag - on Ebay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello. I have never purchased a Chloe bag, however like the new Bay style - I saw it in the Saks catalog. One is currently listed on eBay - auction number 260077692341. Any Chloe experts out there - could you please tell me if this bag looks authentic before I bid. Thanks a million....:yahoo:

2. These bags are new in store, and are not sold out yet. I would always recommend getting it from a store with a good returns policy so that if you dont like it, you can return it.

Just had a look at that bag for you, New seller, who is just upping their feedback by buying tiny low value items to get themselves a 100% feedback. I would keep well away from it!

The days of having to buy brand new bags from eBay seem to be over (thank goodness), you can buy direct from the store.

and ask yourself how a brand new bag out could be offered at this price? its not gonna happen is it!!

3. i'd stay away too....ioffer already has fakes, and im assuming that's what that is since i think the bay is near $1800

4. I can't find that auction #. ??????

5. Please post all authenticity questions in the Authenticate this Chloe sticky thread in the Chloe Shopping subforum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.