Chloe bay bag

1. What do you think about this bag?
    pic1.jpg pic2.jpg
  2. Nice bag!
  3. Love this bagl In fact, I have one. Bought it at Saks in Birmingham, AL. I get compliments all the time, everyday.
  4. In fact, I can't make the decision to buy the quilted one or this one. Can you guys give me some advise?
    quilted bay.jpg
  5. I like the quilted one better!!!
  6. I've got the quilted in Moka and Ivory and the regluar non-quilted in Black :yahoo:

I marginally prefer the quilted :heart: My Black non-quilted is quite formal and I use it for work when I have meeting and need to carry files etc. It's only formal because it's black though which is what I wanted. The non-quilted is easier to get into than the quilted but then quilted has slightly longer handles so is more comfortable on the shoulder. It really is about personal preference.

You can't go wrong with either really. I've seen both colours you've picked IRL and they are gorgeous :yes:

Let us know what you decide ;)
  7. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
  8. Both are gorgeous. Get the quilted even though I have a non-quilted:yes:
  9. I vote for the non-quilted in the camel. However, the black might be better in the quilted. I have the non-quilted camel one.
  10. gorgeous!
  11. Boy - it sure looks fabulous in the picture. I think I tried it on IRL and it may have been too small on me. Time for another look!!!
  12. I think the bay is absolutely gorgeous :love: I don't think I'd be brave enough to carry the quilted one as it'd be too 'out there' :p Also, the smooshy leather look of the non quilted one makes it more :drool: for me.
  13. i have the non-quilted camel bay and the leather is TDF!
  14. Love both..maybe I prefer quilted..
  15. Bay bags are gorgeous. I like the look of quilted ones more.