Chloe Bay Bag $599 Sawgrass Nordstrom Rack

1. There was a Navy Chloe Bay Messanger bag at the Nordstrom Rack in Sawgrass Mall (FL) today for $599. It was very soft and TDF! It is on the rack all the way in the back (closest to the pjs) I hid it behind another bag. I don't think it will go anywhere, so if anyone is interested- go snatch it up tomorrow!!:heart:
  2. ^LOL. You hid it behind another bag at the rack near the PJs! Just love tPFers, we're so good at making sure our girls get the good deals. Mind you, if I ring NR for a charge send, I'll have to describe where it's located. :roflmfao:

Thanks for posting (and hiding it)!
  3. I was cracking up when I read how you hid it.
  4. its still on a bag rack, but the racks start by the front door and go back to the pj area, so I wanted to clarify. If you do a charge send its on the back of the rack by a kate spade straw tote and some lacoste bags. Its behind a big black lacoste bag. :tup:
  5. Whoever got it, please post pictures. Hope a TPF'r got it!
  6. thks bizfashionista for sharing that with us. I wish I am in USA now, I will surely order that, I wanted a bay bag. Navy blue is perfect as it does not dirtied easily.

Do u know the approx dimension of the bag?

Actually there are alot of bays in eBay but my biggest concern is its authencity. Heard too many horror stories.
  7. It was alot smaller than the regular bay bags (those things are huge!). It also is smaller than the regular paddington satchel. I am not sure if it was the bay messenger or the bay hobo (maybe they are the same bag). But it was a good practical size, very lightweight and not heavy at all.
  8. it was still there this evening :smile:
  9. Did you get it?? I thought it was stunning!:nuts: