Chloé Bags in Aqua Blue???

1. Did Chloé make bags in this shade? I remember pquiles posting this earlier in the Authenticate thread:

[​IMG]

and just now I find a Large Tracy in the same shade on eBay:

[​IMG]

I've just never seen any other Chloé bag in this colour. Does anybody know?

b3_1.JPG
  2. i really dont think so - eewww its nasty

3. should note though that i am no expert so prob wrong and stand corrected if thats the case and sorry if someone has this and I have offended them.

4. Chloe did make a turquoise Edith, but I have no idea about the Tracy bag. I doubt it. The blue was one of the first Edith colors, along with Whiskey, Chocolate and Gray. I had one ordered from Kirna Zabete, but ended up letting a friend get it, while I got whiskey.

5. Can't you get a betty in a colour similar to this?

6. I've seen a post here on tpf where the betty was this color. I'm new to chloe so I rely on my fellow pfers to point me in the right direction. I actually like colorful bags that's why I posted about the edith earlier.

7. The Edith was the only bag I have seen in this color. I have no idea if Chloe produced any other bags in turquoise???

8. There have been some blue colors in the Betty, but not this same turquoise, so far as I know. Much to my surprise, though, there was a navy python Betty I never knew about until I got one on sale. Also, there have been some blue silverado bags in leather and python. This included a very early pale aqua- ish (almost minty) python silverado, a deep blue python, the equivalent of bleu nuit, and a more teal, deep blue/green leather version. I admit to being sort of out of it on the topic of Tracy, though.

9. Now that everyone's mentioned it, I now recall the Turqoise Edith. But the Tracy??? Then again, that very pale Tracy in Noisette from Chloé Bahrain was quite a surprise too since I had never seen it ever and yet we know it's authentic.

10. I think the blue is pretty. I was considering bidding, but since I didn't get any feedback on it I left it alone. Maybe there'll be another.

11. I saw a Betty in this color, and I think there was a Tracy too. I'd love a Paddy in a blue green color!

12. A blue/green paddy would be very cute.