Chloe Bag Sightings in the Wild!!

What: Moka Paddington capsule (N/S)
When: Mon. Oct 22
Where: Ralph's on Ventura(Encino)
Who: To mezmerized by the bag to see clearly, but do vaguely remember a child in the basket.
Me:Carrying my gris-vert front pocket paddy and a can of cream of mushroom

WHAT: CHLOE Argent Tracy and Off-white color Paddy
WHEN: Oct. 21, 2007, while on a weekend vacation in NYC
WHERE: Madison Ave., NYC
WHO: Mother/Daugher/sisters/friends?? --2 sharp women crossing street--looked like Mother/daughter
ME: Tall brunette w/short hair carrying burgandy Tekla --shopping with daughter in NYC (or should I say in awe of all the designer boutiques in NYC

What: a vinyl-y orange fake Paddington
Who: a young woman with long curly blonde hair and a vaguely Bohemian air. Obviously a student so I will cut her some slack.
Where: lunchtime at "Crazy Bowls and Wraps" at the Delmar Loop.
Me: Dressed to business kill in a DVF wearing my briefcase-ish large black capsule tote for the first time.

What: Medium Heloise Tote in Black
Who: A pretty young lady who looked like she'd been out shopping.
Where: Pinkberry at El Segundo, CA
Me: Ugh, wearing my ugly work clothes, but at least holding my Chloé Paddington long wallet.

What: Medium Black FAKE Paddy :yucky: with a blinding shiny lock!
Who: Blonde in black suit with black super high Louboutins trying not to trip!
Where: Williams St, Melbourne
Me: Not wearing my paddy :shame:, but had my LV pouchette instead...

WHAT: A navy or black small classic Betty
WHO: An attractive younger gal. Just caught a glimpse
WHERE: Saks at Plaza Frontenac
ME: Wearing my leopard pony hair Prada (yikes! not Chloe - but I LUV this bag. I wish Chloe did leopard or cheetah or zebra!!!)

What: Whiskey Tall Paddington Satchel
Who: Middle aged woman, dirty blonde hair, with black top and jeans
Where: San Francisco Westfield Mall, Nordstrom's at the Joe's jeans section
Me: Dark brown (chocolate) Tall Paddington Satchel

We almost matched Chloe bags haha!

What:Edith Bowler in black
Who: Brunette Gal Seated with a big party
When: December 27 @ 7pm
Where: Cheesecake Factory In Sherman Oaks Galleria
Me: The Gal feeling fab with her Canelle quilted bay in tow.... oh yeah, with DH and Kids too

What: a beautiful bleu nuit paddy
Who: asian girl with 2 friends
When: boxing day

Where: at the sales - Sydney city
Me: white top, pouffy pintucked navy shorts, thongs and my whiskey 06 paddy - I gave you a "sigh - love your bag" look... LOL i'm such a child, but did you notice the hundreds of fakes?! Yours was the only real one I saw all day!

WHAT: an ugly seafoamy blue fake Paddy. It appears to be a popular color for fakes!
WHO: a tall blonde with long hair. She was very young so she was probably a student. No excuse, though...
WHERE: "Bob Marley Fest" at Blueberry Hill in University City Missouri. DH is a huge Reggae lover and has been ever since his hippie days when he had hair down to the middle of his back. We went to Jamaica on our honeymoon just to connect with the source.
ME: Wearing my old faithful rock star bag - the choco patent chain handled Betty. Actually DH planned the evening as a surprise. He has this maddening way of never telling me where he has decided to go - what restaurant, movie, etc.. and so I was peeved that I didn't have a chance to carefully put together a reggae outfit with the appropriate Chloe. It ultimately didn't matter because I was sweating up a storm dancing and wouldn't have wanted to ruin anything too good! But when I saw that gal with the fake Paddy I started yelling at her (HEY- you know that's a FAKE?!) and DH had to pull me away.

WHAT: an ugly seafoamy blue fake Paddy. It appears to be a popular color for fakes!
WHO: a tall blonde with long hair. She was very young so she was probably a student. No excuse, though...
WHERE: "Bob Marley Fest" at Blueberry Hill in University City Missouri. DH is a huge Reggae lover and has been ever since his hippie days when he had hair down to the middle of his back. We went to Jamaica on our honeymoon just to connect with the source.
ME: Wearing my old faithful rock star bag - the choco patent chain handled Betty. Actually DH planned the evening as a surprise. He has this maddening way of never telling me where he has decided to go - what restaurant, movie, etc.. and so I was peeved that I didn't have a chance to carefully put together a reggae outfit with the appropriate Chloe. It ultimately didn't matter because I was sweating up a storm dancing and wouldn't have wanted to ruin anything too good! But when I saw that gal with the fake Paddy I started yelling at her (HEY- you know that's a FAKE?!) and DH had to pull me away.

Your story is too funny... Seriously, we should compile the best Chloe stories and bind them into a book...:tup:
I can picture the yelling scene :wtf:and your husband dragging you away...:roflmfao::roflmfao: