Chloe Ascot Tote

1. What do you all think of this tote? If you have it can you tell me the pros and cons of it. It's on sale for a really good price.

[​IMG]

2. I think it's cute. The color is very pretty. Here are my thoughts, and this is only my personal opinion:

Cons:
    I am a fan of scrumply, smooshy leather so the tautness of this one's leather doesn't appeal to me personally. The little hardware ring actually makes this bag look like a Ferragamo bag instead of Chloe. You won't be able to wear it on your shoulder...or maybe you can, if you have small arms. It looks very business-like. If you need a new briefcase it works.

Pros:
    The color! That color rocks. It looks like whiskey? Anyways, it looks very rich. The bag looks like you can lug around a lot of things. That bag also looks like it will get better looking with age, not worse. If you are a student/teacher/professional that would be a very pretty work bag. Oh...and the biggest pro? It's on SALE!!!

I hope that helps. The thing with tPF is when you ask whether or not you should buy a handbag the answer is usually a resounding "YES"!!!

Good luck and let us know what you decide!

3. Thank you so much.

4. I really like this bag, its a great bag for work (as it is quite structured), so if you can get it for a great price, I would go for it. :yes:

5. Ooooooooooh! That bag IRL is gorgeous! :nuts: The color, oh my! I really like the small one. Usually ad photos are more pretty than the bag IRL but this one is the opposite!

6. Thanks everyone!

7. HI

That link was to mine and it really is fab. The leather isn't structured at all - I'm actually just looking over the room at it just now and it is completely slumped with nothing in it! The outside is really like Edith leather and the bit in the middle is the paddy leather. I have to say I don't think anyone could be dissapointed when they got it - it looks and feels amazing. Good luck

8. I LOVE it! I was going to say that I have seen that bag in real life and it is by no means stiff. The thing is a lot of Chloe bags appear stiffer than they are in stock photos because they are photographed stuffed. I say go for it!

9. That is a big pro for me, it is structured and I like that.

10. Thanks everyone. I would love it if it's more slouchy. Thanks!