Chloe Alternative?

1. I saw this bag today and immediately thought of the two Chloe fall bags that have been spotted (the red bag from ELLE and the doctor bag from the A/W 06 runway). It is a Furla, and since Chloe has speculated that the doctor bag will run around $1800, this can be had for about a quarter of the price if anyone is interested. I am not sure when it will actually be out, but it's really cute and I think I am going to have to get one!
  2. Called Furla today and they have this in "dune" (a camel color) and black, but they are almost sold out of the large size. They had a small black left over if anyone is interested. It was at the Seattle store. PM me for the number and SA info. Here is the dune color. I hope it looks as nice as the brown in the photo above. I have been wanting a camel bag. The large (shown above) is $530, and the smaller version (13" across rather than 15") is $470. :roflmfao:
    Furla Dune color.jpg
  3. That bag is Adorable, ET :yes: :heart: :love:
  4. ^^^ I love them! They're both really really cute! I do have say that the first one has me drooling! :smile:
  5. It's sort of like that freaky new Edith/Muse cross! It has Muse-type handles. I hope it looks okay in the camel/dune color! :huh: :hrmm:
  6. ^^^ But I think it has better balance than the Mudith!
  7. Mudith! LOL!
  8. Thanks for posting that. I'm going to get that bag!