Chloe Alternative?

1. I saw this bag today and immediately thought of the two Chloe fall bags that have been spotted (the red bag from ELLE and the doctor bag from the A/W 06 runway). It is a Furla, and since Chloe has speculated that the doctor bag will run around $1800, this can be had for about a quarter of the price if anyone is interested. I am not sure when it will actually be out, but it's really cute and I think I am going to have to get one!

FurlaJoeShopper-1.jpg
  2. Called Furla today and they have this in "dune" (a camel color) and black, but they are almost sold out of the large size. They had a small black left over if anyone is interested. It was at the Seattle store. PM me for the number and SA info. Here is the dune color. I hope it looks as nice as the brown in the photo above. I have been wanting a camel bag. The large (shown above) is $530, and the smaller version (13" across rather than 15") is $470. :roflmfao:

Furla Dune color.jpg
  3. That bag is Adorable, ET :yes: :heart: :love:

4. ^^^ I love them! They're both really really cute! I do have say that the first one has me drooling! :smile:

5. It's sort of like that freaky new Edith/Muse cross! It has Muse-type handles. I hope it looks okay in the camel/dune color! :huh: :hrmm:

6. ^^^ But I think it has better balance than the Mudith!

7. Mudith! LOL!

8. Thanks for posting that. I'm going to get that bag!