chloe aloha rag sale

1. Wow, thanks!

2. i love this bag, but i wish it wasn't so heavy... otherwise, i'd totally go for it. thanks for sharing! such a good price... i'll really have to think about it.

3. :yahoo: HOORAY - I bought my first Chloe!!!
    I got the chocolate medium paddington... can't wait!
    Thank you for the heads up on the AR sale!!!

4. congrats. :yes: if i didn't just buy one on eBay. i would've gotten one too

medium paddington? only the belt pockets are on sale???

5. :wlae: I looked up this baby on the official Chloe site - it's actually called "Medium Sized Paddington with Front Pocket." Reference # 6HSA22-6H422.

I also looked for other pics: BlueFly has one in light brown and there's a celebrity pic on this thread - Jenny McCarthy got one from Jim Carrey.

6. Great bag. So tempting. But it's heavy you say. I don't know if I can do that. The orange is amazing.

7. I love the orange too. I've been going back and forth on it for a long time now.

It's about 5 lbs.

8. That's really useful information. I wish more online stores included the weight of the bag with the description.

9. if the chloe wasn't so heavy, i'd def get one :sad:.

i have a smaller-sized paddy and even THAT'S too heavy for me!

10. I want one but just not sure which Chloe I should get! Thanks for the info.

11. The chocolate and the black are tdf!!!

12. Thanks for the info.. this is the bag that I really want and I've been waiting for it to be on sale for sooo long.. I've got to get one...

13. Thanks, compulsivepurse. I never knew it weighed so much. I just don't think I can do that.

14. I had the same exact bag a few months ago and I must tell you that it weighed a ton! Very heavy! Needless to say, I returned it! It's a beautiful bag though. Wish it wasn't heavy :sad:.