chips chips chips

1. my all time favorite snack is eating chips. i can eat them for breakfast (yes very healthy) lunch and dinner. i love the flavors... when i was younger id put the cheese doritos chips in my ham sandwich and smash them. delicious :drool:
  2. When my sisters and I were younger, we would put barbecue potato chips in our tuna salad sandwiches. Good!!!!
  3. haha I eat potato chips for breakfast too! my boyfriend thinks I'm whacko, so I usually eat french fries instead because it fills me up better. I just can't stand most breakfast foods like bacon and eggs. :sick:
  4. ME TOO!!! :nuts:
  5. That's too funny. I used to do the same thing. We've had a few snow days and my son, whose in kindergarten, has been home and I just showed him how to put chips in his sandwich like I did as a little girl. He loved it and I remembered how good it was.
  6. Love chips & love putting them in my sandwiches! When I'm eating a burger, I do the same thing with my fries :p
  7. I love cheetos but only eat them every once in a while. My BF loves kettle chips and always has them around, luckily, I don't like them. They're just too hard for me!
  8. WOW i cant believe so many people put chips in their sandwiches :yes: im not as off the wall as my fiance thinks :nuts: i think its so cute that you have passed the tradition down to your son MELLA !! SPOILEDKIWI.. i totally agree with you about eating greasy eggs and bacon.. i cant eat that stuff i feel like im going to die of a heart attack!! jcrl.. i have never tried it in tuna sandwich but maybe i will just to see how good that is! thanks for the tip ahahah
  9. try ruffles in a PBJ--totally awesome--I eat it this way to this day, and so does my hubby.
  10. kettle chips are awesome. i dont eat many chips anymore unless theyre the healthy baked kind...or pretzels :tounge:
  11. When my metabolism was working through the roof eheheh I can have chips anytime and I even finish the whole bag with diet coke... When it's that time of the month, I usually get the kettle chips habanero or kettle chips salt n vinegar heheheheh
  12. I love chips, sandwiches and soup!!!
  13. I love sour cream and onion Ruffles at night before bed.

I remember taking a kid's cooking class, and we made potato chip cookies. I found this one, but I remember mine had butterscotch chips in it:

1/2 cup butter

1/2 cup sugar

1/2 cup brown sugar

1 egg, beaten

1 cup flour

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla

1/2 cup potato chips, crushed

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Cream butter and both sugars together until light. Add egg. Gradually mix flour and baking soda, until thoroughly mixed. Stir in vanilla and potato chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
  14. Yum, my vice! I like that New Orleans brand - darn, what is it called. Zapp's? Otherwise, I'm down with the Kettle cooked chips, NY Deli chips, Dirty chips, or even Sour Cream and Onion Lays. I'm trying to be healthier so I have the light Lays. Oh, I know not all people like Pringlws but Lays Stax are good too and a bit heftier than Pringle's.
  15. Caitlin, that is a great recipe - my kids love it! We have one that is kind of similar but uses cornflakes.

As for the people who put chips in their sandwiches: OMG my kids do this all the time and I think they are insane! I love chips by themselves but would never put them in a sandwich. I guess there are a lot of people who do the sandwich thing and they aren't such weirdos!