parures des sables pm 2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 2,234
  • parures des sables pm folded.jpg
    parures des sables pm folded.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 2,207
Plumes PM:

attachment.php

attachment.php

OK, that's it for tonight (I think)...maybe I can shoot some more tomorrow.

Attachments

• plumes pm folded.jpg
    plumes pm folded.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 806
  • plumes pm 2.jpg
    plumes pm 2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2,203
  • plumes pm 1.jpg
    plumes pm 1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 815
  • plumes pm.jpg
    plumes pm.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 2,266
Katel, which one were you wearing in the bolide thread, when you got the raisin??? It was beautiful plums, etc. Was that H? Gotta go find the pics....

My favourite is the amours in lavender, :love: I agree, that pattern I never liked in twill.

Katel, thank you for all of these eye candies! I wish I could throw DH out and take pics.

Well you just wait until MaggieD comes along with her mousses.:girlsigh:

Katel, which one were you wearing in the bolide thread, when you got the raisin??? It was beautiful plums, etc. Was that H? Gotta go find the pics....

Yep CB it's Au Gre du Vent GM changeant. Here's a pic of a detail of the scarf, and one being worn. It goes plum violette to blue as you move. A changeant is the ultimate in mousses, imo.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• au gre detail 4.jpg
    au gre detail 4.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2,365
  • action 4-13 n.jpg
    action 4-13 n.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,984
Reactions: Jbizzybeetle
Stacy, I'm so sorry I missed you in Alaska! Hopefully we will have lunch soon. I feel the same way about the 35cm scarves. I love them - but they can be a bit overwhelming (although, I learned an awesome way to wear them from the lovely PGN:yahoo: ). So, I bought another pointu this weekend and feel that they are the perfect solution. They are half of a "regular" scarf - I love them. I also bought a chiffon stole (I think that is what it is called!) and can't wait to try it out. Since I had my stuff shipped, I won't get them until Tuesday, but I'll post pix for you as soon as I open the orange box.

Miss you too!! Was hoping to see you at brunch but perhaps there was a little too much cocktail action Fri evening?:P
We definitely need to get together soon for lunch.

Wowza!! I just spent last half hour studying these!! I have to go get one. I am stuck inside on this gorgeous day. I want to run out, buy a bright mousse and take a walk in the town center with my pretty mousse dancing in the breeze! thanks Katel and Tods and all for posting. MUST GET A MOUSSELINE!!!!!

My goodness these are stunning! I love the Amours. Thank you for posting them, its so much fun! Luckily its raining here and the kids are in front of the TV (naughty!) So I have looked at them all!

So yet another "must have" this forum is so dangerous, but soooo good!:graucho:

Au Gre du Vent GM changeant is gorgeous too. really thinking these are not for me but i still like the black and white one with the big flower. i am not cut out for nice things. lol.