Chicago Loot is Here (Cheese Graters Inc.)!!!!!

1. 019.JPG 018.JPG 006.JPG 005.JPG 017.JPG
  2. :drool:LOVE everything, especially that Ayse! The Burgundy color is delicious!!!:drool:

3. And More..........

Chicago - Fall/Winter 2007

[​IMG]

Crest - Fall/Winter 2007

[​IMG]

Crest - Fall/Winter 2007

[​IMG]

I cheated....:push: CL's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

010.JPG 011.JPG 007.JPG 013.JPG 012.JPG
  4. And Finally............

The Cheese Graters (per Casey & Company :graucho: )

Jburgh & I had another name for these shoes :devil:

Sign - Fall/Winter 2007

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 014.JPG
  5. What a GREAT haul! The gold heeled boots and Spike are by far my favorites but all of it is truly gorgeous!!!

6. Allright! Finally, girl!!! I love the Regal satin pumps with the triple crystal links.

7. I love the cheese graters and the brown boots! But then again, all of it is wonderful!! Congrats!

8. Robyn, when you went shopping, you REALLY went shopping! :amazed:
    I love the ayse and the boots, but those heels are definitely my favourite. They're HOT! :yahoo:

9. OK, I KNEW there was more loot LOL!!! LOVE the cheese graters, are these the ones you don't plan to wear??? I think that's the best pair.

10. Robyn - I'm speechless - those shoes and bag are awesome!!!!!! What is the name of the brown boots - I have to get a pair!!!

Congrats on your great haul!

11. Robyn-- those shoes are killer!! I would literally kill myself wearing them but you go girl!! Love them!!

12. Those are such cool shoes. Love them Robyn!

13. Robyn - I :heart: your boots most!!! Love love love!!!! Very nice! :love:

14. robynbenz, what a haul! The bag is beautiful. My feet hurt just looking at the shoes but each pair is stunning.

15. I would sell Mick's first born for these for shoes! Omg....these are SO me! :girlsigh::love:

Robyn! What an amazing cache of new loot! LOVE the Ayse and the Regal shoes are beautiful! :heart:

[​IMG]