Chic ways to wear Birkenstocks

I am in love with Birks! I wear them in the winter with socks too lol.
Dansko's are great too I wear them to work (medical field). Both brands are the most comfortable shoes I have purchased so far.

My kids used to make fun of me but are used to them now!

Another Birk/Dansko fan.

I love my Birks in the summer with anything (although prefer to buy the original German-made shoes over the Chinese-made Birk Betula line).

Dansko clogs for work - every day of the week , except for Casual FryeDaze! :amuse:

I looove Birkenstocks!
In fact, i was just cleaning out my closet and found my 2 pair i forgot i had! I have a pair of grey suede arizonas, and taupe suede arizonas.
I want moreeee!
I forgot how comfy they are! I used to work in my brother-in-law's shoe store and bought shoes like crazy. (including Birkenstocks, Dansko and Dr. Martens *back when they were still made in England!* out the wazoo.)
I'd love to find some different colored suede ones.

oooh- nativeny- I thought of you when I saw these! I don't know how well they're going to support your feet, but they're pretty cute. If you would like to splurge $$$, perhaps these?
827-283659-d.jpg

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/11928424/c/17778.html

I wish I could wear Birks but everytime I try to walk around in them I feel like I'm walking on stone! I even bought a pair once and wore them for a summer b/c the salesperson said the problem was "breaking them in," and I spent all summer limping around in my Birks. I was so sure that they'd get comfortable and they never did, they just gave me blisters and made my feet hurt awfully. I have really flat feet, that might be the problem. Maybe I'll try Mephistos someday instead...

purplepurses said:
I don't have any, but I really want a pair of these:
http://www.birkenstockusa.com/shared/productimages/large/0140741.JPG
or in pink or purple

I have these in white. Actually ive had them for 3 years and as I wear them all the time they look tired. Theyre great for the summer and white is such an easy colour to wear I think i'll get a new pair. I can't think of any summer colour that will go with everything that well!