Chic Mystique.com - 20% Off Clearance Section Items

  1. http://www.chicmystique.com/cosabellasales_0206.html


    Code: CHIC20

    Free Shipping


    <STRIKE>20%</STRIKE>30% off Cosabella Closeout Favorites!
    New collections continue to arrive from Italy, so we are authorized to offer these special savings to our valued customers. While normal visitors to our site save 20%, VIP loyalty members like yourself can save 30%! Simply type in code "CHIC20" for 20% savings and then type in code "CHICMYSTIQUE LOVES YOU" for an additional 10% for a total of 30% savings! Plus enjoy free UPS Ground shipping on all orders!