Chi Hair Iron

1. For all you curly haired girls...
    How long does it take you guys to straighten out your hair with the chi flat iron???

It usually takes me an hour and a half, and I achieve this:

[​IMG]

Any quicker ways of getting it straight???

2. I use to yse chi but I am now using the paul mitchelle smooth iron & love it.

3. I have naturally thick and wavy hair and it takes me about 30 minutes to straighten it. I use ''straight sexy hair'' power straight..straightening balm before flat ironing it.

Oh by the way I use a chi turbo flat iron.

turquoise1.JPG
  4. Can't you dry that curly hair straight with a large round brush???

I use a T-3 Tourmaline narrow flat iron to spiral curl my totally straight hair into spiral curls. It does a great job as it has an adjustable heat gauge and will get really hot.

Chi is a great product though.....their dryers are awesome...I have two of them. Love them!!

5. Usually takes me about an hour, maybe an hour and a half if I want it to be "perfect". I blow dry it first (no straightening involved), and then flat iron it in small pieces. I use a fine tooth comb (I think they're called rat tail or something, the ones with the pointy end to part your hair). and I run it thru the piece of hair following with the iron. At kind of the same time, I don't think I'm explaining it very well lol... you hold the hair with the comb and then follow with the iron.. hope you get the picture.

It really makes it more smooth and straight.

6. I love Chi. I have naturally wavy, thick hair so I make sure to blow dry it thoroughly and then I spend around 20 minutes with the flat iron making it somewhat straight.

7. I use a FHI iron and I think its better than CHI. I have had mine for over 3 years and it is still going strong.,

8. I use a Sedu and it takes me about 25 minutes then i use Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum.

9. I love Chi's too. I've had mine for 3 years and it still runs like a champ! All my other tools seem to have to be replaced at least once a year. I have very long thick wavy hair and it works wonders on it.

10. I've been using Chi for years now, I'm on my third one but I think I'm going to try out the GHD straightner really soon. Ive read so many good reviews especially about curling your hair with it. Can't wait!

11. I have short shoulder length hair and it takes me 40 minutes on a good day including blow drying. my hair is that thick lol.

12. I have super thick corkscrew curls and when I was in the market for a new hair iron (my dumbass roommate wrapped the cord around it but left it plugged in and ON so the whole thing was a fire hazard) I tried my friend's Chi, it took me about 85 minutes (hair to my boobs), but I tried a Hai, it took 45, the Hai ceramic has better settings for curly hair.