Cheyenne Kimball "Hanging On"

1. Ummm....it's kinda cute, somewhat catchy, overall good teeny bopper song. Don't get me wrong, she has a good voice, but she still sounds very young. Not that it's a bad thing, just not my personal favorite.

But, I would love to hear how her voice matures over the years.

2. Its cute... I just dont like that I hear that song everytime I turn on MTV.

3. I think you have to ask a MOD to delete it for you!:flowers:

4. her CD hasnt come out yet and im already incredibly sick of her. they re-run her damn show allllll the time!! uhhh.

5. LMAO!:roflmfao:

6. I wonder what MTV paid them to do that reality show. Probably close to nothing & people are already sick of those CONSTANT re-runs.

But, there is a huge demographic of 6-12 year olds who probably idolize her.:shrugs:

7. Probably.
    I mean, I guess having a show on MTV guarantees a hit album? I dont know anyone around here that's too excited about it. They dont even play her song(s) on the radio...thank goodness.

8. She reminds me of Kate Bosworth for some reason...

9. I can't stand that show. I'm just not into her or her music.

10. My 12 year old no longer watches the show due to Chyenne's father's repulsive appearance!

11. It's a cute song, but for a jr. high band, not the radio.

I find this whole show, concept, family pretty repulsive. I don't see pulling a 14 year old with decent singing skills out of school to pursue a career. It's so obvious they see her as their cash cow, and that just doesn't sit well with me.

12. She sounds a little too young. She could definitely attract a younger crowd, but her lyrics would have to fit that as well. *shrug*

13. very bubblegum to me. I'm sure the junior high crowd loves her. too screechy for me. tired of the same old sound from the same old skinny blonde teenager whining about life. their long life of 16 years....

14. I dont want to offend anyone but her family seems like "white trash".:shame: