Chevre Goat Skin

birkinbaby

O.G.
Mar 10, 2006
I just want to say how much I love chevre. It is absolutely stunning, especially in the daylight. It actually glistens in the sun, like glittery lipgloss. Also, I heard it is lighter compared to other skins. It gives the Birkin a dressy look.

birkinbaby said:
I just want to say how much I love chevre. It is absolutely stunning, especially in the daylight. It actually glistens in the sun, like glittery lipgloss. Also, I heard it is lighter compared to other skins. It gives the Birkin a dressy look.
I totally agree about the beautiful sheen on chevre. It's light yet durable. The grain is so much more exotic-looking compared to the other skins. The goat spine on the chevre bags is also TDF! :love:

ooo the spine! I love that :biggrin: Even though it sounds painful :lol: When my SA told me that I was like awww...but then I fell in love with the look and forgot:shame:

I agree.....it's is beautiful!! I got so lucky with my Route H Kelly being chevre (and I didn't even know the difference when I purchased it on e-bay!) - it is very unique and learning of the spine part is like knowing a secret!:amuse:

It's a shame but I'm sure there are pleny of chevre bags still in circulation. Although perhaps it was just Chevre Coromandel? I am not sure now.

jenniferm said:
ugly and tackey.

Just like your attitude.