Chevre Colors

koukanamiya said:
:lol: :lol:
YAAAAAAH~~~ looooove the fuchsia~~ Woohoo!!! I have my fuchsia radar working at all times~:yahoo: :wlae: I hope they make fuchsia a permanent color.:nuts:

I've also seen Cyclamen and Yellow in chevre:yes:

:busted

And KB: Yes, possibly Raisin. But I'm pretty ignorant. :shame:

Portero is selling one on eBay -- a 30cm Chevre in Cyclamen with palladium, J-stamp. I am shocked this auction hasn't come up yet on this forum, or maybe it did and I missed it. Anyway, the bag is stunning, brand new...I'm surprised someone here didn't pick it up! (Portero's headquarters is about 5 mins from my house and I am friends with the sales director, if some here wants that bag let me know and I'll give her a call, the reserve was $8000 but the bag only went to $7200...I bet you could get it at like $7500...I'm actually thinking about it)

Perja said:
I've seen with my own eyes

White
Turquoise - confirmed to become a permanent colour
Rouge vif
Vermillon
Rouge moyen (Garance?)
Potiron
Vert anis
Purple (? - def. not Cyclamen, it was a richer, darker purple)
and you know. F.U.S.C.H.I.A. (don't want Kou to get all hot and bothered).

Framboise in smaller leather goods....Lilac. as well (was that already said, please excuse me, if it was, :shame: ....)

I would KILL to see Chevre in 'WHITE' , because I have passed White Birkin due to transfer warnings from a friend, but I trust Chevre completely!! Tell me about WHITE CHEVRE:yahoo: !!!

I like Chevre anything but turquoise the best.

I have this really watery green colour for an agenda and it's gorge. ETA: It's called aqua. My brain is mush. Do they have brain holders?

User857857 said:
Portero is selling one on eBay -- a 30cm Chevre in Cyclamen with palladium, J-stamp. I am shocked this auction hasn't come up yet on this forum, or maybe it did and I missed it. Anyway, the bag is stunning, brand new...I'm surprised someone here didn't pick it up! (Portero's headquarters is about 5 mins from my house and I am friends with the sales director, if some here wants that bag let me know and I'll give her a call, the reserve was $8000 but the bag only went to $7200...I bet you could get it at like $7500...I'm actually thinking about it)

It did come up on the eBay thread...I asked the seller, and they said the color is violette (not cyclamen as stated in the auction). I really love that bag - gorgeous chevre! GET IT!!!! :yes: Too pretty to pass up! (I considered it seriously, but I really have my heart set on a cyclamen Kelly......:crybaby:).