Cherry Spy--where can I find one??

1. [​IMG]

Was this a limited edition color, or do you think I will be able to find it F/W 07? Any ideas where?

I thought I wanted another cognac (sold two on eBay--kicking myself STILL!), but this is a little more unique.

Thanks!

2. I would love to have one as well but besides eBay or consignment shops I don't think I could get one. I've always wondered this but never asked, VB's spy always looks slightly purple^^, love the color, but in other pictures it looks different. Either way I like the color, but does it ever look like that^^?

3. Hey legaldiva, I noticed that Saich2 had one on eBay but she removed it. She did say that she was going to be listing stuff this week, but she didn't say if she was relisting her cherry nappa spy. So keep a lookout. From memory her eBay user name is the same as her forum username. Hope you get it if she relists it!

4. I think Deco bought Saich's as it was slightly more bubbly, and may be listing her Cherry on ebay, so keep looking out. The cherry is just the most amazing colour imo, just stunning, but was a limited run so you wouldnt be able to find it in store now :smile:

5. I'm glad I personally don't like the cherry... 1 less bag I have to buy! :graucho:

6. ^ I feel that way every time I don't like a bag..I'm like phew!:smile:

7. Awesome!! You guys are the best! I"m going to make a "save this search" right now!

8. Oh my you guys are so bad. I am gone for three days and people are selling their delicious cherry spies? Its probably a good thing that I don't know how to bid on Ebay via blackberry!

9. ^:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

10. *drool*

(THANK YOU!!!)