Cherry cola Vernis from Vancouver...

1. To mark the beginning of my summer vacation after a grueling 250% course load for this spring & summer, I went straight to Vancouver and, of course, to LV at the Fairmont Hotel. I got a hold of a piece I was anxiously but patiently awaiting--the vernis 4-key holder in Amarante!

I had been wanting a vernis key holder for a very long time, but could not get a hold of the indigo one. So when I heard of a new colour coming out, I was really hoping that I would like it. And when I heard that it had the appearance of cola, I was almost sold! Actually it is more like a cherry cola, and I really do like it.

The fingerprints are not so visible to me, and mine did come with a little cloth, but unfortunately it's not microfibre; it's more like the dust bag material.

I love how the colour looks almost black in most lighting, but has a tint of juiciness at times!

I don't even like the taste of cherry cola, but wow does it ever look good as a key holder! :p I certainly prefer it in smaller doses like this.

Pictures for our enjoyment...

IMGP1012.JPG IMGP1013.JPG IMGP1018.JPG
  2. Congrats! I love the Amarante colour as well ... it's so pretty. I have it in a wallet ... it does show some fingerprints, but I don't mind ... it's just so nice!

3. Congrats! :wlae:

4. Gorgeous!! Congrats!

5. Congrats!! I need one too!:tup:

6. Chica Cherry Cola! :nuts::wlae:

7. congrats on your shiny lovely baby!

8. Congrats!!!!I got an amarante cles and i love it:heart:

9. Congrats!

10. Congrats!!!

11. Congrats, Amarante is gorgeous!

12. Congrats! It looks lovely!

13. Congrats!

14. Ooooh, I love that! Yummy!!