cherry blossoms in all its splendor

1. Thought I'd like to share some of the pictures I took of the cherry blossoms in D.C. yesterday. Took them with my Panasonic DMC-FX 9 point and shoot. When you get a chance to go to D.C. don't miss this one. They're just awesome!

P1000187.JPG P1000199.JPG P1000203.JPG P1000239.JPG P1000253.JPG P1000279.JPG P1000284.JPG
    blushingbaby likes this.
  2. gorgeous! i thought this was an LV post before i opened it! LOL :biggrin:

3. This is sooooo gorgeous! I wish I could see that for myself.

4. Beautiful!

5. What beautiful photos! You take really lovely shots! And the artistry - I really love the one with the close-up of the cluster of cherry blossoms, as well as the first picture.

Aww... Spring.. It's autumn here and today we had just bleak weather. Wanna be where u are, oh but first I'd have to load up on hayfever tablets:lol:. I've been suffering allergy problems in the last couple of yrs:cry:.

6. Wow. Gorgeous!

7. I live in the D.C area for several years now. Really love it here. Every spring, I make my pilgrimage to the Tidal Basin to see the cherry blossoms. They're gorgeous!

8. Pretty pics. Thanks

9. it is so nice.

10. those are fake.

11. ooooo sooo pretty. this may be my new desktop background! i thought it was a LV post too lol!

12. Very pretty!!

13. Wow, so beautiful! Thanks for sharing :love:

Those little girls are as pretty as the cherry blossoms too!

14. Yay spring is finally here!

15. Ooohh I love cherry blossoms!