Cherry Blossom Owners...

1. Do you still use your Cherry Blossom bags now? I don't see ppl use it anymore. Is it because it look dated now?

2. It's probably because not many people have them or probably because they are limited edition and most ppl cherish them and keep them in their closet as collection items:confused1:

I saw someone a wille a go with a graffity pochette but haven't seen anyone with a cerises...

3. I use mine on very very special occasions. I do cherish it a lot because for me it was a VERY hard to get bag. And even after all these years I consider my red/cream papillon THE best LV creation yet:smile: There are many other very wonderful and limited LVs, but for me Cherry Blossom is like a holly Grail of all the purses ever designed...lol

4. I love my c/b and wouldn't care if its dated or not

5. I used mine just last night! I wore my red/cream CB pochette when I went out for sushi with a friend :heart: It went so well with my pink cable-knit sweater :nuts:

6. I use my pink cb pap all the time.

7. I just bought a red/creme Cles and have attached it onto my bag everyday. It's my favorite piece!!
    I love my brown/pink pochette too but since I'm in school, my bigger bags get used more often...I'm on a mad search for a red/creme Pap though. That's always been one of my dream bags. That's what I get for getting in on the CBs a few months too late lol (I got my pochette for Christmas of 03). :heart:

8. Yes, I even almost carry them everyday :smile: It's not out of date, it's still beautiful even I feel a little proud ( :p ) not too many women carry CB here ;)

9. I don't carry my Cherry Blossom anymore because I want to preserve the Vachetta (I don't want it to turn brown). It's such a beautiful piece, I want to preserve it. I carried it to death when it first came out, so I got good use out of it. I still love it though!

10. I don't carry my Cherry Blossom anymore because I want to preserve the Vachetta (I don't want it to turn brown). It's such a beautiful piece, I want to preserve it. I carried it to death when it first came out, so I got good use out of it. I still love it though!

11. I have a pink/pink pochette, PMP and cles and I don't use them at all only because I love them too much and I don't want to get them dirty, especially the PMP since it's impossible to find! :push:

12. sadly, ive never seen an authentic cherry blossom IRL. :'(
    i bet they are so stunning.

13. I carry my Red/Creme Pap on occasion. I love it...one of my all time favorite bags. I don't care if they are out of date, I wear it because I love it.

14. i don't think the cb is outdated, in fact i'm still trying to get my hands on one :crybaby: the cb bag was what got me hooked on lv.

15. I bought my brn/pnk cherry blossom pap in 2003 and wore it for at least a year straight - I love that bag - my first LV and probably my fave. I will never think of it as dated - to me it is a vintage/always great bag.

The only reason I am not carrying it more now is because I have so many new bags that need attention. Lately I am carrying the graffiti speedy that I bought from a reseller this year - that is an older bag and I think it rocks!