Cherry Blossom Black MC Alma?

1. I saw a lady in the store with this bag and it had brass feet. I don't know much about LE bags and I was just wondering if it was ever made.

2. I think it was a fake!

3. My first instinct was fake, but I wanted to check here to see if I was right. She was well dressed and driving a nice BMW and I usually wouldn't think twice about the authenticity, but I guess you really can't judge a book by its' cover.

4. True true...

5. Yeah, no Cherry Blossom Almas.

6. Cherry blossom and black MC? on the same bag? :wtf: fake!

7. Same thing I thought. Must have been a sight..

8. whoa!! :wtf: scary............:wtf:

9. OMG, I can't even imagine how horrible this would be......................

10. She had to save money and buy a fake bag cause she has to pay her BMW's lease and support her designer clothing habit.

11. :lol: Or may she stand with "ancient principle": "If we well dressed & look rich, nobody will towards our fake bag as fake?" :shrugs:

12. I have a friend who had a cute fake LV. I never thought to think it was fake until she told me. I just assumed she'd bought a real one because she drove a nice car and lived in a nice house and had a nice husband, etc. Some people just don't care if it's fake.

13. Ewwww .... :yucky:

14. :wtf: I can't even imagine what that must have looked like.

15. ITA...some people really don't care. Some people just think that if it's pretty (in their opinion:lol:), then "what's the big deal"..."It's just a bag." Also, a lot of people don't really know all of the bad things we (on TPF) know about fakes.