Cherry Batter Cake *PICS* a must try!

1. Ing.
    2 cups flour (maida)
    2 tsp baking powder
    6 tbsp butter softened(not melted)
    2/3 cups of brown sugar
    1 large egg beaten
    1 cup milk

Add all the ingredients - beat - and make a batter...

For Topping:
    1 jar of cherries (unsweetened)
    3/4 cups of brown sugar
    1 cup flour(maida)
    4 tbsp butter melted

METHOD -
    spread the batter on top of a baking tray . the tray need not be very deep ( see pictures!)

for baking tray first brush with a little oil and then put on top a sheet of butter paper - and then AGAIN brush with some oil.

now spread the drained cherries on top -

now add all the ing. of the topping and spread with your finger tips on top of the cherries..

(see pictures)

serve with a scoop of vanilla ince cream!

make sure the cake is HOT and the ice cream COLD when you serve the end dust with some caster sugar thrown on a strainer ( see pics) and enjoy!!!
    oven needs to be preheated 350 degree faren.

and cook for almost 40 min or untill light golden middle firm and edges cookie like!

2. oh my, that looks absolutely YUMMY!! i'm going to try this soon!
  3. Yum! This looks delicious! My mom is visiting me right now and she loves cherries. I'll have to show this to her.
  4. its more yumm than it looks!! make sure u serve it up with hagendaz vanilla!! absolute heaven i tell u!
  5. Yummmmm! This looks delish!:drool:
  6. Ohhh no, I want one now.
  7. this cake looks really yummy
  8. LOL i dont even like cherries and im drooling!
  9. I love cherries & recipes that look simple. I will definitely try this next time. What does maida mean next to flour? Sorry if that's a silly question lol :shame:
  10. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
  11. very silly if ur pakistani! lol but i guess ur not- maida is flour in urdu :smile:

12. LoL yeah I'm not Pakistani. Thanks for the explanation though.....drooling looking at that cake before bedtime now :drool:
  13. looks delicious!
  14. Drooling right now!

15. :drool: