~~**ChenChen's Collection**~~

1. Yay! I finally got organized enough to take pictures of my handbags! Apparently I'm an equal opportunity handbag purchaser, but NOW I think I'm going to focus on just buying Louis Vuitton and Chanel! :nuts: Please stay tuned in the upcoming months! :graucho:

My Chanels (hopefully I'll have muuuch more to add to this soon):

[​IMG]

My Louis Vuitton Speedies (already waiting anxiously for more siblings):

[​IMG]

Chanel 02.JPG LV Speedies 02.JPG
  2. Wonderful collection! Will I see you at the SF LV store on March 1 when I go to pick up my mini lin speedy in dune?

3. I'm so jealous of your Damier Azur Speedy!

4. I like those Chanel bags!

5. Awww thanks everyone! :shame: Hold on... there's more to come! I hadn't realized my thread was up already!

lorihmatthews: Your kitty's so cute! Hope to see you at the SF store! I'm actually waitlisted at the Valley Fair LV, but I work REALLY close to the SF boutique, so I drop by frequently... and am tempted to buy stuff frequently too!

More pictures coming right up...

6. My obsession before LV and Chanel... Marc Jacobs!

MJ Tote in black, MJ Venetia in Hazelnut, and MJ Quinn in blue (?):

[​IMG]

MJ Large Multipocket in Almond (?) and MJ Julia in Natural:

[​IMG]

MJ Stam in Almond:

[​IMG]

Marc by Marc mushroom tote, pink tote with matching coin purse (my first MJ stuff!), and random accessories I found when cleaning my closet: a Marc by Marc umbrella, Paul Smith keychain, and Celine bracelet:

[​IMG]

Marc Jacobs Set 1 02.JPG Marc Jacobs Set 2 01.JPG MJ Stam 02.JPG MbyMJ 01.JPG
  7. Miscellaneous handbags that I just had to buy:

Mulberry Roxanne in Oak and Chloe Edith in a dark green (MUCH darker than how I got it to come out as):

[​IMG]

Christian Dior and Ferragmo totes:

[​IMG]

Luella tote and Lulu Guinness Queen of Hearts handbag:

[​IMG]

Anya Hindmarch Vienne in mock croc, Miu Miu satchel and Isabella Fiore flower wristlet:

[​IMG]

Prada and Fendi handbags and a Marc Jacobs cosmetics case:

[​IMG]

Misc Set 1 01.JPG Misc Set 2 03.JPG Misc Set 3 01.JPG Misc Set 4 01.JPG Misc Set 5 01.JPG
  8. Nice collection, love the variety... your LV's look so nice together! Love them both, they are also two that I want! very very nice. thanks for the post!

9. Cartier handbag:

[​IMG]

Some Coach handbags and accessories:

[​IMG]

Kate Spade messenger and Banana Republic hobo:

[​IMG]

Cartier 02.JPG Coach 01.JPG Misc Set 6 02.JPG
  10. Beautiful collection ... I'm the same way, I pretty much buy whatever catches my eye ... equal opportunity for any gorgeous bag! LOL Love your azur speedy, I put my name on the waitlist for a 25 ... just can't wait!:wlae:

11. Wow, great collection of bags, love your MJ Stam!!! And the chloe edith, and of course the chanels are gorgoeus!!!!

12. And last but not least... accessories!

From left to right, LV business card holder, Tod's wallet, Gucci wallet, and LV Groom Cles:

[​IMG]

Marc Jacobs Zip Clutch in black, MJ coin purse in Putty, Tod's wallet, and Ferragamo bracelet:

[​IMG]

And I just HAD to take pictures of my favorite Marc Jacobs shoes (cuz I love the guy so much):

[​IMG]

And my absolute favorite favorite pair (I love the roses!):

[​IMG]

That's it for now! Thanks for letting me share!

Accessories Set 1 01.JPG Accessories Set 2 02.JPG MJ Shoes 01.JPG MJ Shoes 02.JPG
  13. Cute collection!

14. Thanks, I luv my Persian! I also work very close to the store ... so I will be going there at my lunch hour on March 1!

15. ohhh! what a nice collection! thanks for sharing!!