Chelsea?

1. ITS always out of stock at ELUX, but I think its a great looking bag and I'm needing a tote to carry everything.
    IS it a good size for a daily handbag or better for traveling?
    I know it'll last forever without looking used as with the monogram totes w/ naked vachetta bottoms and handles.
    Any suggestions? i don't think i like the saleya b/c its too trapezoid shaped like my longchamps tote . I want a classic shape bag.

2. i want this bag desperately...it's always sold out on eLux, so try calling 866-VUITTON.

it's the PERFECT size for everything. If I can't find a good one on eBay, I'm gonna have to buy it from the boutique. I've already tried it on, and it's much cheaper to buy on Elux.

3. hi!
    i tried it on a few days ago... it was so much bigger than i thought! i was looking for an everyday bag / diaper bag, even that i felt it was little too big for me. i'm 5'2" btw. =)
    very pretty bag though, it fits everything!!

4. Ooh-I want to see what this looks like but can't find a picture on elux!

5. it looks really good on!

chelsea.jpg
  6. I have this bag and I love it! I gave up on elux and bought it at the boutique. I've used it as a carry-on and I've used it as an everyday bag. It holds tons and is great if you like big bags.

purses 047.jpg
  7. it's nice, how much is it in the stores?

8. There is currently one on eBay for $650. If you are brave, check it out.

9. I personally found it kind of big, so I would go try it on in the boutique before buying first. That said, it would make a great work and everyday bag! I would also consider the Saleya as well, even though you said it was kind of trapezoidal; the shape actually makes it look smaller porportionally when you carry it.

10. I love love love the Chelsea! I use it as my work bag and travel tote. It is perfection! I am 5' 5.5" and it is comfortable to carry and doesn't look so huge that it ressembles a piece of luggage! I highly recommend it. I don't use it on the weekends b/c I don't need all that space -- I have a Saleya PM for days when I don't need a big tote bag.

11. I just bought the Damier Chelsea from Ann's Fabulous Finds! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I have been looking for an LV tote for work that doesn't scream LV.

Here she is: http://www.annsfabulousfinds.com/shop/designer_accessories/louis_vuitton/purses/damier_chelsea?eZSESSIDshop=d8c2e5811aacbd1e1457b477c7ad832d

I'm not too worried about the vachetta as I will only be using it in the summer. I'm planning on getting the Antigua GM for a winter work bag... unless something from the Fall/ Winter line catches my eye. :graucho:

Oh, and I am five-feet nothing and I don't think it will look big on me at all!

12. Wow I have never seen that bag before. It looks great! So wonder it is sold out.

13. I have the Damier Chelsea as well. I love it! It's a great carryon and work tote. I have a smaller damier pochette (trousse) that I use inside of it when I want to just grab cell phone, CC, money and go.

I also like that it's a classic shape and zips shut, and is comfortable on the shoulder.

I'm 5'2" and love the size!

14. It's a nice size for traveling:smile:

15. I have the Chelsea and love it. I also like that it isn't as structured as my mono Luco tote so I feel it is a bit more casual looking. I use it as an everyday bag as well as a travel bag. It's become one of my favorite LV 'grab and go' bags. I'm 5'8" so a bigger bag doesn't bother me, but I've seen girls of all heights with this bag and it looks fabulous on them all (one of the reasons that prompted me to look at it in the first place).