1. I've been looking for a nice versatile bag that is both black and brown because I find myself switching purses almost daily. I'd really like to have that one "everyday" bag that I can carry and know it's going to go with 90% of my wardrobe. I also want something of good quality that will last. I'm not a huge Coach fan but I really like this! I love the color contrast and the fact that it can be carried on the shoulder and in hand. Does anyone own this? If so how do you like it and could you post some modeling pics? Thanks guys!
  2. I don't have one, but I saw them at the outlet last night along with the teal colored one. They're cute and trendy looking. They were just a little too bulky for me to have on my shoulder and under my arm, but they'd be nice to just carry by hand or the bend of your arm.
  3. I got similar combination of black and brass in Chelsea hobo for the PCE.It is not very bulky,I like it because it will go with many jackets in the fall/winter.
    But I have not started using it yet. Does anybody else owns this one and how do you like it?
  4. Oh I forgot to mention that this is my first Coach purse. Also got a swing pack for the PCE ,I am using this and loving it!