Chelsea vintage leather care

1. I am going to the Coach store across town to pick up my new Chelsea turnlock wristlet tonight after work (in mineral, I'm in love with that color) and I was wondering if any of you had any experience with how to take care of this type of leather. I bought the floor model of it at another store yesterday in hopes that I could find one in stock somewhere else and the SA told me that they do not recomend the leather cleaner for vintage leather to remove scratches. I was confused because I have a whiskey satchel that the SA scratched right in front of me and showed me how the conditioner takes it right off.

Anyone know of any leather protectors or moisturizers that will work on this type? Knowing me I'll take it out when I shouldn't and it'll get banged around a bit so I'd like to make sure it can withstand it!

Also, this is my first post and I'm not sure I'm putting it in the right place. Let me know if this should be somehwere else!

2. Hi! Welcome to tPF! The Chelsea leather is a pebbled leather and Coach specifically says not to use any cleaners or moisturizers on it. Instead you only need to wipe it with a damp cloth. I have one of these bags and a damp cloth works great! :yes:

BTW, I think the pebbled leather holds up really well and looks great for a long time.

3. Thanks! I'm glad it stands up well because it seems so delicate.