chelsea, saleya, or... BH?

1. Prefer to stay in the damier family. What's more, want something functional. My everyday bag is a Speedy 30 presently... I'd like to go back to a shoulder bag, but it has to be roomy... Would also like to stay away from shapeless totedom (which is why I'm leaning more toward the chelsea than the saleya).

2. BH isn't available in Damier, right?
  3. No.:sad:
  4. Exactly. :sad: I reallllyyy like the BH shape, but the mono... Could be a dealbreaker!
  5. I have the Saleya PM and I use it as my everyday bag. Very roomy and functional, IMO. t fits my shoulder sans coat or jacket. I love it!
  6. Bh!
  7. saleya. I love the shape. IMO the chelsea reminds me of a diaper bag.
  8. I'm like a broken record when it comes to my Saleya MM but I love her! It's a great everyday bag for me, the shape is very functional and holds a lot, I think it is one of the bags damier looks best on. The straps fit easily with a light jacket but not with a heavier coat though, that's my only complaint!
  9. Saleya...more updated look I think, love the Damier...both styles...light and dark.
  10. The BH is the perfect sized bag for me for everyday use. The Chelsea looks really big, but I haven't seen one IRL - only in pictures. I'm 5'9, so the Saleya pm was way to small for me, definitely wouldn't fit on the shoulder. The mm fit on my shoulder without a coat. Since I wear a heavy winter coat a lot, I want a bag that fits on the shoulder with a coat! It would be so perfect if they made the bh in damier!!!!
  11. BH is such a practical bag though...but if you prefer damier I'd say saleya
  12. I would definitely go with the BH, I tried it on in the store today, and the straps are really comfortable. This would be a great bag for everyday use, and it's in the mono canvas! :graucho:
  13. BH! sooooo gorgeous. i love the saleya when it first came out, but after a while, it strikes me as boring.
  14. go for saleya!
  15. i have both the chelsea and saleya, saleya is sooo much better and very roomy i love it