Chelsea Metallic Satchel In August!

Price: $498
    Style No: 10172
    A great combination of style and function, this roomy bag in metallic leather features details like bottom feet, adjustable handles and a turnlock closure.
    Inside zip pocket
    Cellphone/multi-function pocket
    Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
    Feet to prevent from scuffing
    Two side pockets with hidden snap closure under buckle tab
    Turnlock closure
    Metallic leather
    Fabric lining
    16" handles
    13 (L) x 6 1/2 (H) x 5 (W)

pg 54-55

what do you think? have you seen it yet?
  2. I would just love to have the Chelsea Optic Signature Satchel that's coming out next month in black. I saw it in the catalog and fell in love!!
  3. The picture of this satchel in the catalog left me curious, it's hard to see what the leather and metallic color will look like. Can't wait to see it in person!
  4. I'm in the same boat. While I tend to love metallics, I usually have to see it in person to get a better feel for the bag. Sometimes pictures can only do so much.
  5. I just got the Metallic Accordian Zip-Around Wallet (pg 44 of catalogue), and I love it! My SA said that it matches the satchel, so I will definitely be picking that up on Friday. It's not too shiny....just the right amount of "metallic." One small issue though--it scuffs more easily than what I'm used to. But it's still beautiful!
  6. oh please post picts!:love: oh wait then im going to want it even more..
  7. The pictures look like that comes with nickel hardware. Is it? I really want an all-leather accordion wallet, but am crossing my fingers for brass. Argh. It's always something. I'm hoping they'll come out with a red leather accordion wallet with brass hardware. When that happens, I will simply have to lay down and die, because everything will be as I want it for the first time in *years*.
  8. If they ever do that, you will not be alone!
  9. I can't get my picture files small enough to attach, but I'll keep trying (I'm a newbie). I saw the brown leather version of the satchel today--it was really flimsy and didn't look like it was worth the $. Hopefully the metallic will look better.
  10. flimsy? thats great news! hopefully it wont tempt me lol... just keep thinking baby stam, baby stam, baby stam..
  11. I had my camera set to 4.1MP, then to 3.1, then 2.1, then 1.1, with standard compression and low color - nothing worked. The limit for pictures is very small...and then I was losing all detail in my pictures....SO, the only way I got them to fit was to resize the pictures in Paint (using the detailed pictures I took at 4.1MP) and re-save. Hope that helps!
  12. Thanks cherrypie, I'll try that. I think if I had a new wristlet to carry my camera in, it would help me learn how to use it quicker :smile: