Cheeseburger in a can

Cheeseburger in a can: yay or nay?

1. Yay!

2. Nay!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Would you eat it?

2. Yes, I'd eat it :shame:

The idea made me LOL, plus I think I've already discussed my hideous love for canned meat in other threads. One question though, does it come out of the can with a bun and toppings or is it just the meat? That could possibly sway my decision...
  3. I can't believe there is a cheeseburger in a can?? I would have to try it just because it looks interesting & might be tasty. I'm also wondering if the buns come with it :?:
  4. Hmm... I don't eat red meat. But if it were turkey burgers... it's a possibility! I remember I used to eat that white meat chicken in a can when I was little and it was really good!
  5. LOL!! After seeing the (pancake in a can)thread and telling my mom (who loves thinking up all sorts of "inventions") she says "let's think of something else to put in a can".

Very funny, not sure if I would eat it or something similar though (I'm vegetarian anyway)
  6. Uh no, lol the concept just seems wrong to me.
  7. Oh my god - I saw the title of thread and thought "nah... surely not..?!"

As noon says, the concept is all wrong to me too. Unless there's a nuclear holocaust, or the whole world goes bottom up like in 28 Days Later, I think I'll be leaving this one alone LOL
  8. :yes:I'm horrified by this.
  9. LOL, No... I don't think I would. Too weird!
  10. I'd taste it but it doesn't look appetizing to me :p
  11. This made me laugh.
  12. I dunno if I would, but I showed my boyfriend and he said "I'd eat NOTHING BUT canned cheeseburgers!" :nogood:
  13. lmao! Ew no, never infact :throwup:
  14. Hell no!!!!!

I refuse to eat any "meat" that comes out of a can. lol
  15. sorry, but no.