*cheer* bought a tomato blake! absolutely love it. review and pics...

How fab! Thanks for sharing the pics! Those Pursekets are AMAZING. Don't know what I ever did without one! (Thanks, bag.lover!) You look great in the Blake. On me, it seems too small... but on your frame, it's ideal. May I ask how tall you are? I'm 5'9" and maybe it's because I am accustomed to seeing big bags on me, but I always TRY to fall in love with Blake because I love the handle length, but then decide it's too small.

Omg I love your bag. I am so jealous. I was debating between finding a Blake and buying a MP and I ended up buying the MP in Ferrari Red, but now I want the same bag that you got. How long ago did you get it and from which store? I wonder if there are anymore Tomato Red Blakes out there.

i was contemplating a brick red MP at one point as well. there is just something about red bags that makes us fall in love with them :smile:

i bought the purse used and not from a store. i've read about blake showing up in NM LC and off5th, but it might not be the tomato color though.

good luck to your search!

You look FANTABULOUS!!!!!! The red really pops against your outfit. :nuts: Awesome pics! We'll have to swap blakes some day lol.
I use my purseket with the blake too, it's just the perfect size for it. :yahoo:

er... just swapping the blake?

*whips out list*

I also want to swap for the stella, the IF audra, the venetia, the trigger LOL just kidding gal. you can borrow my bags anytime you want. just come get it ;)

How fab! Thanks for sharing the pics! Those Pursekets are AMAZING. Don't know what I ever did without one! (Thanks, bag.lover!) You look great in the Blake. On me, it seems too small... but on your frame, it's ideal. May I ask how tall you are? I'm 5'9" and maybe it's because I am accustomed to seeing big bags on me, but I always TRY to fall in love with Blake because I love the handle length, but then decide it's too small.

I am only 5'1" so maybe that explains why the bag looks bigger than it seemed ;) yeah i love the handle length! it's works over winter jacket, which is one of the reason i am so in love with the blake.

i was contemplating a brick red MP at one point as well. there is just something about red bags that makes us fall in love with them :smile:

i bought the purse used and not from a store. i've read about blake showing up in NM LC and off5th, but it might not be the tomato color though.

good luck to your search!

I love red bags. I have a Coach hobo bag in Suede burgandy that I bought for the fall and that I can not stop wearing now lol.

I saw the Tomato Blake at the end of Nov at my Off the 5th, but I had a 30% off coupon and I used it for a Prada bag I wanted it (should have bought the Blake first since there were a ton of those Pradas):crybaby: .

Congrats on your bag though. Looks great on you.

Yeah!! Of course I love this bag..I have it!! I have to pull it out again!!! I'm so glad you bought it..Great choice!! Don't you just love the compartments..The blake is so 'user friendly' lol!!! It looks fab on you too!! Enjoy it!! I know you will!! Congrats & hoorray!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: Emmy