*cheer* bought a tomato blake! absolutely love it. review and pics...

1. my bestfriend zoinksta somehow got me to purchase an MJ blake (i was set on getting a stella for awhile there).

I must say i am very in love with this bag, and have been using it everyday ever since it came in the mail on monday. Not too heavy and i like the 3 compartments. works really well with a purseket.

Here are some pics for reference:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. ^ So pretty!!! :love: You look FAB with it. Congrats!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    Zoinksta is a doll. =)

Never thought of using a pursket in a Blake, you just gave me some ideas. Thanks. =)
  3. Gorgeous, I have that color on my Elise! Congrats!
  4. Its a very pretty color! Congrats on the purchase! :biggrin:
  5. yay! :smile: Nice! Congrats, love the colour too
  6. Love the color! Congrats and enjoy your bag!!
  7. She's a beaut! Congrats and enjoy!!
  8. I love your bag! The red is beautiful and blake can carry a ton of stuff and not look bulky!
  9. You look FANTABULOUS!!!!!! The red really pops against your outfit. :nuts: Awesome pics! We'll have to swap blakes some day lol.
    I use my purseket with the blake too, it's just the perfect size for it. :yahoo:
  10. Omg I love your bag. I am so jealous. I was debating between finding a Blake and buying a MP and I ended up buying the MP in Ferrari Red, but now I want the same bag that you got. How long ago did you get it and from which store? I wonder if there are anymore Tomato Red Blakes out there.
  11. The Blake looks wonderful on you! Enjoy it!
  12. That Blake looks GORGEOUS on you!!!
  13. LOVE the color and it looks so incredible on you! congrats. What a great bag!
  14. I love that color!
  15. Beautiful bag! The color is great and you're so organized! :yes: