checkout my new coach tote

It is a beautiful bag!!

I was wondering...
Does it hurt your arm to carry the laptop for a long time in that bag?
Does the laptop fit all the way in or does it stick out in the top?

Love the tote ... love the color! The design is very classic and functional ... definitely can see it lasting for a very long time. Absolutely adore your son, he should model more of your bags! LOL

loren said:
So, I sell off a little bit when time allows but finally I had the nerve to take some back to the main coach store and I had all my receipts, but they treated me like I was crap until I said I would just like to use the credit to buy something more expensive than the credit.

That is what I hate about Coach, the really bad customer service. They are ok with people buying but if you change your mind about something and decide to return it (unused, with tags, and a receipt) they do treat you like crap. :rant:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I want the small hobo! In the same brown..it's such a gorgeous color! Congrats! Let's see if I can't get my hunnie to buy it for me!!
coachwants.jpg

I am still loving this bag and I went camping over the weekend and used it for all my clothes and it just keeps getting better with use. ILoveCoach - the laptop fits easily in the bag and it will zip closed with it in. Plenty of room for more things too. The outside pockets are quite large too and it is so easy and comfotable to carry. This is becoming one of my favorite bags. I'm not sure if they are going to have another customer appreciation week with the 25% off with the release of the new fall stuff, but this bag would be a steal at $450. It is lifetime luggage as far as I'm concerned. Any little scratch just adds to the vintage look of the bag and they rub soft with a little coach conditioner.

loren said:
I am still loving this bag and I went camping over the weekend and used it for all my clothes and it just keeps getting better with use. ILoveCoach - the laptop fits easily in the bag and it will zip closed with it in. Plenty of room for more things too. The outside pockets are quite large too and it is so easy and comfotable to carry. This is becoming one of my favorite bags. I'm not sure if they are going to have another customer appreciation week with the 25% off with the release of the new fall stuff, but this bag would be a steal at $450. It is lifetime luggage as far as I'm concerned. Any little scratch just adds to the vintage look of the bag and they rub soft with a little coach conditioner.

Thanks for the 411!

Does anyone know where I can still find this same bag: Authentic Coach Soho X-Large Tobacco Leather Tote 10050
I am totally obsessed with my co-workers bag and want one but can't find it on ebay or anywhere online since it is an old style from a few years back.
Any suggestions or anyone ready to part with theirs? :smile:
Thanks for the suggestions ladies!