Checkout my latest acquisition :)

Greentea said:
How gorgeous!!! I must say that this price is quite fair considering it IS Hermes croc. What a spectacular evening bag!!

I know.. i was surprised myself!! Its straight from the boutique here in Dubai!

I think its cheaper compared to US boutique!

aspenmartial said:
I am sorry to ask you many questions...How much does it hold? I kind of carry decent amount of make-ups when I go out...

It can carry a mobile, flat wallet and few makeup items.. its not tiny.. i think its the perfect size for evening! :flowers:

lilach said:
:yahoo: yaayy it is fabulous and congrats for getting it out of dubai your privilege for beeing local ;) may i ask what tyoe of croc is it porosus ilo or alligator?
but it is fierce!!!

To be honest i'm not sure which type!! Ive asked the question but the SA seems to be puzzled! lol How can i tell?

Pinkish.. I think this week is really the week for you! First the croc kelly pochette, then the croc rouge h birkin from CDL? Wowza! Cant wait to see the pics for the birkin :smile:

pinkish_love said:
To be honest i'm not sure which type!! Ive asked the question but the SA seems to be puzzled! lol How can i tell?
A puzzled SA selling a 7800 bag :wtf: ! Sorry I am on my crappy SA rant. Back to the beauty at hand. Pinkish, your latest addition is absolutely lovely. Congrats!