Checkout line at Wallys...

1. So I just got back from Wallys. I was in the checkout line when my eyes locked on the cart in front of me; an Azur Speedy 30 with perfectly patinad handles. I was like...:drool:. There you are within arms reach of me is what I was thinking. I wanted to pick her up and try her on! :nuts: I held back, but asked the owner how she liked it. She said it's a great bag. As she picked her up from the cart there was some sort of liquid from the cart that was dripping from her azur!:wtf: I didn't know what to say. But never-the-less it was going to be my next purchase. However, I was surprised at how it seemed to me it is way more creamy than white. It's been about 3 months since I saw it in the boutique and I remember it being "brighter" and not so dull. It reminded me more of a winter bag and I was going to use it as my spring/summer bag. So now I'm not sure what my next bag will be. :shrugs:

2. Yes the Azur is more cream than white. I was surprised the first time I really looked close at it in the store.

3. Yes it is a creamy color. It would be a great spring bag or winter bag. I think that is part of the charm...LV bags most of them can be used all year round if you want.

4. I haven't seen one in a while either, I'll have to look closely next time.

5. Liquid dripping from her azur?!!! :wtf:

I am a known abuser but that sounds totally crazyyyy!

6. I dunno if there might be diff batches but I had one from when it soon debuted , and mine looks a bit darker than my friend who got hers over the summer. The light squares on mine have darker beige stripes somehow if that makes any sense.

7. i think it looks great all year round
    i prefer the creaminess

8. its a nice creamy color that goes well with everything. I love my Azur!

9. LV Luvr, my first IRL sighting of an Azur Speedy wasn't so different from yours! I was walking through Off 5th at the Fashion Outlet at Niagara Falls early last summer, and a young woman breezed past me carrying an Azur Speedy. Up 'til then, all I'd seen of the Azur had been online. I couldn't believe my eyes! I wanted to stop her, but she didn't look like she was in the mood to be greeted by a stranger, so all I did was stare longingly for a few moments.

What struck me more than anything was that the colors had so much more personality, subtlety and depth than the "white-and-blue checkerboard" that I had seen online! I really think that Azur is more like cream and purple. Needless to say, when we ventured up to Toronto a few weeks later, there was no question in my mind what I was buying at the LV store on Bloor:supacool:. I wish I felt more ccomfortable carrying the Azur in the wintertime... once we passed Labor Day? She was tucked carefully away 'til Springtime.

10. Get it! It's a great bag!!! I adore mine!