Checkbook dilemma

1. One of these days (years?) in the near future I want to get the Tivoli PM, which will be my first LV.:love:

I also want the pochette wallet and checkbook cover, which I'm working on buying now. I was thinking that since the pochette wallet can essentially be used as a clutch that I'll get it in mono as well, but that I may want the checkbook in damier just to change things up a bit. I'm afraid that if everything is in monogram that I'll get bored of it. Either that of that I'll be at the grocery store trying to fish out my cc and be tossing heaps of monogrammed LV all over the place!

In trying to decide what I want to do I seemed to have confused myself so that now I don't know what I want! :confused1:

Opinions out there?
  2. I don't think you'll tire of monogram that easily...

if you like to have your things match, I definitely say do it!

if you don't mind either way, why not look into other lines you're interested in and get the wallet or checkbook holder from other lines instead?

but monogram is classic, and if you ever tire of it you can always sell it on eBay and probably get a decent portion of your money back!

Good Luck!
  3. Mono is so classic. I love it. I have a Mono wallet and a Mono Makeup case in my Mono bag at all times. I am very anal and like everything to MATCH!! It's a problem, I know. In fact, I really want a Trevi and I am already thinking about getting a Damier wallet and cosmetic case to match. I guess it's silly but it's me....!!
  4. Thanks guys! The mono checkbook I found (and authenticated thanks to tPF!) is actually a little cheaper, so that works well lol. My husband says mono as well.

I do usually like things to match too. I have a Coach purse now, along with the matching wallet, pouch, keychain, and umbrella!! So the more I think about it the more I think it would bother me eventually that they didn't all look the same... so mono it is.

Thanks again!!
  5. when I thought I'm done with Mono, and sold some... later, I miss them and bought some more! lol ... so I don't think you will go wrong with Mono. :yes:
  6. I love accessories in mono because you can never have too much. The inside of my purse looks like mono threw up in there and I have never gotten tired of it!
  7. I absolutely love Damier but i sometimes wonder if it'll be too much if everything is Damier. I decided that i will branch out to mono accessories sometimes just to mix it up a bit. But in the end, Damier is always #1 for me but mixing it up can be good/fun.
  8. Ugghhh. I was all about buying this darn thing last night and ended up watching TV with DH and forgot. Now it's gone!! I'm so sad. :crybaby:
  9. Most of my accessories are mono....zippy wallet, mini accessory pochette, cosmetic bag 19. For a pop of color, I bought a pomme agenda. Now, I'm thinking of getting the mono checkbook cover as well.