****** Check!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So tomorrow is supposedly the day ****** gives you your money. This will be the first time I'll be getting anything. How does it work if you have your paypal account set up for it? Do they just deposit it in? Will they send you an email?
  2. Yay! Love this time of year. I think you have to specify what you want in your account setup. They can either do check by mail or deposit into your Paypal account.
  3. I just started ****** (wanted to see those asterisks appear :nuts:) beginning of this year. Congrats on your ****** checks!

Go ******!
  4. :confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:
  5. ??
  6. I just looked at my account and I am getting a check for $36.00 -- not bad for a few extra clicks of the mouse.
  7. for (******) ******.com - i dont know why it's blocked off? I'm supposed to be getting $80. I've been checking my paypal and nothings gone in yet...
  8. :confused1:
  9. eeeeeee******
  10. x
  11. sorry i had to space it out.
  12. ummm, Vlad has it blocked for a reason!
  13. Is the reason a secret? I'm pretty new, so pardon the ignorance, but why let a thread go up/stay open if the post contains blocked material? Will those of us who don't get it now get it at some point?

Sorry to be so curious, but it's pretty mysterious and thus really, really inviting.
  14. I'm curious too. It's been talked about before. Why the block now?
  15. Hmmmm... I *think* I know the check we're all talking about... cuz if it's the one I'm getting ... I love it!!

Is something going on with that service we should be aware of? If anyone knows.. please advise. :yes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.