Check this out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The super replica bags nowadays are impossible to tell, especially with LV bags. I've personally examined both a real and a fake damier graphite jorn and they are exactly identical in every single way. The feel, the weight, the texture, the hardware, the lining, etc. My friend and I had to be very careful not to mix them up by first noting the serial number.

I even know someone who brings in a fake LV to the LV store; the salesperson can't even spot that it's a fake and offers to clean it for her.

Those who disagree simply haven't seen them yet. :S
It's scary, but it's true.

The super replica bags nowadays are impossible to tell, especially with LV bags. I've personally examined both a real and a fake damier graphite jorn and they are exactly identical in every single way. The feel, the weight, the texture, the hardware, the lining, etc. My friend and I had to be very careful not to mix them up by first noting the serial number.

I even know someone who brings in a fake LV to the LV store; the salesperson can't even spot that it's a fake and offers to clean it for her.

Those who disagree simply haven't seen them yet. :S
It's scary, but it's true.

but as long as you know it's a fake :confused1: it would make me feel like a total fraud to myself..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.