Check out your Nordstrom Rack for designer sunglasses!

1. I went yesterday and there were TONS of..

GUCCI, DIOR, JUICY, AND COACH.

I was also able to find a pair of Burberry ones that I have seen recently at the Burberry store for $200, for only $50!

2. Thats a great deal!

3. You just got to be careful because I find a lot of their lenses are scratched.

4. I'm not sure the way NR works, does all of them get similar shipments?

5. Yep, I'm always picky when I buy stuff there. Their Guccis had "R" and "FL" SCRATCHED onto the sides. Why would they do that!!

6. Actually even I was wondering about the "R" scratched on the side of the Fendi that I got at NR few months ago! I always meant to call them and ask about it. Is anybody else aware of this /why they do it ?

7. I think it was Winners in Toronto where I got some great deals over the holidays - Picked up 4 pairs of shades for huge discounts:

DNKY - $25
    BCBG - $15
    2 Miu Mius - $15 ea

I think I went into every store in the city over the holidays looking through their clearance! Couldn't beat their additional % discount on top of the sale prices!

Happy hunting guys!

8. They tag designer sunglasses with R so people won't be able to return it to Nordstrom store for full price refund. I got 3 Gucci sunglasses yesterday, all pristine with cases,cloth as I went really early--10AM, for $69.95. All of them had "R" inside the arm. It doesn't bother me for the price I paid. The sunglasses are selling on gucci.com for $270. However, I have one Gucci sunglass that wasn't tagged. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchases.

quote=miramar;4943016]Actually even I was wondering about the "R" scratched on the side of the Fendi that I got at NR few months ago! I always meant to call them and ask about it. Is anybody else aware of this /why they do it ?[/quote]

9. good deal ladies!

10. I got two pair of Sunglasses at NR last month for great prices and they were in fantastic condition (no scratches, frames perfect, clean). They even came with their original hard cases and cleaning cloths (which they got for me when I checked out).

I got these Juicy Couture glasses for $44.50

[​IMG]

And these Coach glasses for $60

[​IMG]

They also had a ton of Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Chloe, D&G, and I believe even a couple Chanel. Most of the glasses were $60, but some were a little lower

11. Those are some good buys. I wish I had a NR closer to me. I think my closest one is 2 hrs away.

12. Really? They've never given me cloths with my purchases. I'll have to ask them about it.

I went to Nordstrom Rack at Metro Pointe.

13. There is no NR near me :sad:. I go to Saks off fifth sometimes but I have never found nice sunglasses.