Check out Tweed Indeed Barbie & her stam

1. [​IMG]

2. OMG!! I love that!! I want one

3. OMG!!! I love it too! Love those shoes as well. I think I may buy one for my niece, just so I can have one in the family. Seriously, I'm not a Barbie fan, but I really do love this. How chic! And the shoes too! Not the typical plastic kitten heels!

4. Oh.
    My.
    Gawd.

Where can you buy her?

5. BTW, it's designed by Robert Best from Project Runway. Cool!

6. How cute!!! I want one too! =)

7. That is so pretty! Great details.

8. No, it's not on the PR website. I had just done a bit of obsessive digging to find out where I could get it and found the Barbie site named the designer by name.

9. Very cute! I love Robert...wish he was still on Project Runway.

10. That is one snappy dressed barbie!! If I could only figure out how to look that chic!

11. I'm thinking they could sell a lot of Barbies if they did a Designer Bag Barbie series with miniature reproductions of all the "it" bags. I'd love to have tiny copies of the bags I love but can't afford to buy!

12. Now why couldn't Robert do an outfit like that for the challenge to make an outfit like Jackie O. would wear.? It's gorgeous!!

13. I was just thinking the exact same thing...

14. ^ me too! His stuff was always so dowdy and boring, but his Barbie outfit here is so adorable! He's funny, and definitely knows handbags...